Best Vision and Video Surveillance solutions
BATS' XRC-EO700 is a cooled long-range 360° surveillance camera to deliver 24/7 cover security, from dark areas at night to day vision, for detection and recognition of people and other targets, which enables you to act towards suspicious activities.
This camera supports 2 video channels, integrated in a precise PTZ which allows extreme slow to fast proportional motion for tracking at low speed and high speed.
Continuous digital zoom and high resolution imagers are tracking threats in total darkness, dust, smoke and varying light conditions.
This cooled system has a higher TCO and a good MTBF.
Ask more info now
- Detection of human target: 16.000 m
- Recognition of human target: 7.500 m
- Detection of vehicle target: 20.500 m
- Recognition of vehicle target: 13.300 m
- Border surveillance and protection
- Coastal surveillance and protection
- Critical infrastructure protection
3 - 5 μm
30 Hz (PAL/NTSC)
15 μ / 640x512
< 20° mK
48.5 - 700 mm
24 V DC ± 1%
max. 390 W
-40°C to +60°C
15.6 - 500 mm (32 x)
768 x 494 (NTSC)
752 x 582 (PAL)
0 - 50° per second
-90° to +90°
± 1.5 mRad
Download click here
Please contact us and we will be pleased to discuss your specific requirements and provide you with a tailored offer.
Others looked also at BATS' uncooled cameras