Continuous, gap-free detection and tracking gives reliable tactical situation display
Are you looking for coastal surveillance and protection for detection of all type of surface targets even under extreme adverse sea conditions?
Must the radar perform automatic detection and tracking of targets, providing a reliable tactical situation display? Do you need either a fixed or mobile configuration?
Your solution in coastal surveillance and protection is our CR20 Radar, an X-band radar with detection ranges in sea state 3 up for large ships up to horizon, patrol crafts > 60 km and rubber boats > 20 km. The radar family includes a medium-range and a long-range type.
The CR20 Advanced Coastal Surveillance Radar (ACSR) is a state-of-the-art 3rd generation radar family capable of detecting all targets even at adverse weather conditions.
The radar features continuous, gap-free, automatic detection and tracking of targets, providing a reliable tactical situation display. Its operation is very simple and has a low workload.
The CR20 Continuous Wave (CW) radar has the following advantages:
- relative simple
- minimal IF bandwidth requirements
- 100% power utilization
- simplicity of the transmitting element
- low peak power
- minimum power consumption
- minimum visibility to Electronic Support Measures (ESM).
This radar improves overall system detection of small targets in all conditions, resolution and accuracy. Together with the inherent high bandwidth, high resolution and advance processing and Track-Before-Detect (TBD) algorithms.
The CR20 Radar System has the following key features:
- operates 24/365 under all weather conditions
- automatic (meaning: without operator intervention) target detection
- ISAR (Inverse synthetic aperture radar) capability for extra classification purposes
- Mono pulse capability for better azimuth accuracy
- Classification by the range signature function present for every target sequentially with no additional computational complexity
- Optimal detection for diverse types of targets from very small rubber boats to large merchant ships
- Automatic detection and tracking for over 500 targets simultaneously
- High range accuracy and resolution
- PC based controlled and friendly HMI
- Remote and local operation
- Fixed or mobile versions available
- Background digital map display
- Very high reliability due to its full solid-state feature (MTBF > 10.000 h)
- Simple networking of several radars controlled by a centralized Command & Control or VTMS system
- LPI (Low Probability of Intercept) radar due to its low power and very high bandwidth
- Extensive online continuous BIT
- Small footprint compared to slotted waveguide antenna
- Growth potential.