BATS has developed a modern engineering approach to support customers for a successful development of their solutions.
The fundamental Systems Engineering activities are balanced by feedback techniques and tools and listed below:
- Requirements Analysis
- Functional Analysis
- System Analysis
- System Design
- System Development
- System Production
- System Integration
- System Verification, Test
- System Qualification, Validation
- System Operation, Commissioning and Deployment.
This methodology is a step-by-step approach covering the following key phases:
- Thorough analysis with end-users of the mission, local context and organisation
- Detailed site survey
- System and sub-systems engineering specifications
- Fine selection of the components such as sensors types
- Pilot network implementation for field testing with future operators of the system
- Operational support to end-users
A systems engineering management plan and a configuration management procedure are part of this methodology also.