Providing turnkey solutions
BATS skilfully manages complex industrial projects involving many partners and subcontractors.
We apply a framework for project organization:
- initiating (Project Charter, Specification, Statement Of Work)
- planning (Project Management Plan, Quality Assurance Plan, Risk Management Plan, Resource Management Plan)
- monitoring & control
which is designed to:
- ensure the timely and cost-effective production of all the end-products
- maintain acceptable standards of quality
- achieve for the enterprise the benefit for which the investment in the project has been made.
The project manager must balance competing project constraints, which include, but are not limited to scope, budget, schedule, quality, risks, resources, communication, stakeholder engagement, procurement, etc.